Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited is recruiiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Job Location: Ogun
Educational Qualification: Minimum of second class Upper/Upper credit for BSc/HND holders respectively in Accounting/Finance
Years of Experience: Three years cognate experience.
- Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Must be between 25-30 years.
- Male preferably
- Must be highly organised.
- Efficient detail-oriented and able to multitask.
- Ability to work independently with a team.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements accounting procedure and Microsoft office software is a plus.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Pro-active work ethics
- Unbending moral code, and the ability to think analytically.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ascertain the reliability and integrity of financial operational information and the measured to identify, classify and report such information.
- Monitor and review daily report of collections and deposits of designated liquidating officers and cashier.
- Witness physical inventory of equipment and other fixed assets.
- Monitoring and review accuracy of procurement papers from purchase request, purchase orders, abstract of bids and report of waste materials.
- Monitor and verify unadjustable balances of expendable and semi expendable inventory account balances of accountable officers.
- To review existing accounting and financial controls and legal compliance.
- Ascertain the extent to which company’s assets are safe guarded and properly accounted for.
- Review and evaluate the soundness, adequacy and application of Accounting, financial and other operating controls and promote the effective control at reasonable cost.
- Evaluate the quality of performance of Departments/individuals in carrying out their assigned responsibilities.
- Submission of reports with corresponding recommendations.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor.
Apply Before: 24th July, 2016.
How to Apply: Qualified and interested candidate should send their CV’s to “Human Resources & Admin” via: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject.