xPlug Technologies Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Software Developer (Trainee)
- Software Developer (Intermediate)
Software Developer (Trainee) Job Vacancy at xPlug Technologies Limited
Job Title: Software Developer (Trainee)
- To assist the technology team in the design, development, programming, deployment, project documentations and other tasks during various client projects.
- To work in teams to develop web applications, windows application, mobile applications, etc using tools like HTML, C#, ASP.Net, PHP, MS SQL, MYSQL, PGSQL etc.
- To provide first level support for basic client ICT issues including desktop maintenance, troubleshooting on various IT service infrastructure management and basic software troubleshooting.
- To research, learn and use technology including Open source solutions, online communities, etc.
- To work with the development team on various mobile application products. And much more.
- Applicants must have a passion for IT
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A “can do” attitude
- Innovative & creative
- Team Player
- Integrity and honesty
- Passionate about service
- Strong analytical skills
- B.SC / HND with
- Minimum of 2-2 / Upper Credit
- Basic Programming knowledge is required (Either in C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, Android or PHP with MS SQL or MySQL preferably)
- A passion for IT
- Ability to learn new skills fast
- Must be very “Tech-Savvy” and know a little bit about anything IT
- Must have basic knowledge of Adobe Suite including Dreamweaver, Firework or other web development tools
- Previous Web Development Experience using HTML ( & PHP ) is a big advantage
- Previous knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio, Android Studio, etc would be an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of Design tools (Fireworks, Photoshop, CorelDraw, etc) or Adobe Flash would be an added advantage
- Previous “amateur” development or related IT project to showcase at the interview is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Software Developer (Trainee)” or “Software Developer (Intermediate)”.
Application Deadline 15th August, 201
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.