Medecins Sans Frontieres is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below;
- Administrative Assistant
- Nutrition Nurse Supervisor
- Nutrition Nurse
Administrative Assistant Job Vacancy at Medecins Sans Frontieres
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Administration / Secretarial Graduate Jobs / Internships
- Manage the administrative files of the staff with confidentiality and according to the MSF Internal Regulation;
- Assist the Field Administrator with contracts, leaves or any other HR request;
- Calculate accurately the payroll monthly for both MSF and MoH staff collaborating on the project;
- Manage, register and archive the accounting of the mission according to MSF protocols as well as the budget;
- Process the payment of suppliers after verification and approval from the Field Administrator in collaboration with Logistics Department.
- Implement cash management procedures in order to ensure the highest control and security, and ensure cash availability.
- Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management(collects, records and updates the staff individual files: individual information sheets, copy of signed contracts, amendments, records of leaves, absences, overtime, etc. then enter all the data into Homere software).
- Other Administrative Duties as may be required.
- Degree in Business Administration and/or Accounting;
- Computer skills and good faculty to learn new software;
- Strong work ethic, commitment to humanitarian objectives and interest in health care;
- High motivation, flexibility, quick learning and team working;
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Hausa.
Application Closing Date
18th July 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s, qualifications and a cover letter with contact details to the MSF Admin’ Office in Borno (“Application Box” at the Watchmen Desk) via: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only successful applicants will be called for interview.
- No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process.
- MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.