Imo International Health Systems is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Compliance Manager
- Degree in Health Education and or other related disciplines.
- Professional certification and or MBA required.
Years of Experience: A minimum of 10 years of experience in a health care organization in a similar role required.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Demonstrated leadership ability and ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Familiarity with health care laws, regulations and standards.
- Understanding of coding systems, risk management and performance improvement.
- Must exhibit high levels of integrity, professionalism, trustworthiness, team orientation, and self-motivation.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Technical Capacity.
- Time Management.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- The Compliance Manager, establishes and implements an effective compliance program to prevent illegal, unethical or improper conduct.
- The Compliance Manager, together with the Compliance Committee, will be authorized to implement all necessary actions to ensure achievement of the objectives of an effective compliance program.
- Develop, initiate, maintains and revise policies and procedures for the general operation of the compliance program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical or improper conduct
- Manages day-to-day operation of the compliance program.
- Establishes and provides direction and management of the compliance hotline.
- Institutes and maintains an effective compliance communication program for the organization, including promoting a) use of the compliance hotline, b) heightened awareness of standards of conduct, and c) understanding of new and existing compliance issues and related policies and procedures.
- Works with the human resource department and others as appropriate to develop an effective compliance training program, including appropriate introductory training for new employees and ongoing training for all employees and managers.
- Monitors the performance of the compliance program and related activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.
- Develops and periodically review and update Standards of Conduct to ensure continuing relevance in providing guidance to management and employees.
- Collaborates with other departments (for example, human resources, chief security officer and health information management personnel) to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution.
- Consults with general counsel as needed to resolve difficult legal compliance issues.
- Responds to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures and standards of conduct by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures.
- Monitors, and as necessary, coordinates compliance activities of other departments to remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities and to identify trends.
- Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk, develops and implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Provides reports on a regular basis and, as directed or requested, keeps the Corporate Compliance Committee and senior management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Applicants should forward their CVs to [email protected] using the job title as subject of the email.