Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a leading logistics service provider to recruit an expatriate CFO for its operations in Nigeria. The position is based in Lagos, Nigeria
Job Title: Chief Finance Officer (Expatriate)
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Must hold recognised Accountancy Qualification from one of the major internationally recognized professional institutions
Years of Experience: Must have a minimum 15 years post qualification experience in senior financial management role, of which at least the last 10 years must be in a similar role.
- Leader of Best Practices in Strategic Thinking and Performance Management
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills when interfacing with other members of Senior Management; Government Officials and Financial/Lending Institutions
- Professional Experience in West Africa will be a plus
- Technically very strong with credentials in Investment and Treasury Management. Financial/Operational Risk Assessment and Management
- Leader of Best Practices in Financial Management
Responsible for formulation of strategy and policies that direct the affairs of the company
Finance and Accounting:
- Provide and/or oversee the global administration of the company‘s financial activities.
- Responsible for budget and plans realization, update and follow ups
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness, integrity and reliability of all financial information and meeting the deadlines.
- Track profit and cash flow performance
- Create Best Practice network
- Select, recruit, train and retain skilled and competent staff with focus on strong succession planning.
- Implementing & managing all financial reporting tools
Treasury, IT and Risk policies:
- Responsible for Bank accounts and Cash management, Tax & Capex procedures.
- Ensure appropriate financial risk, accounting and auditing policies and procedures of the Company.
- Handling overall Taxation matters, Statutory Audits, Internal Audit, Company Law & other
- Oversee the treasury function to ensure cash flow for the business is secured. Act to minimize the financial risk profile of the Company by ensuring that interest and foreign currency risks are well managed and in line with the Group standards.
- Develop Optimized Capital Structures (Debt/Equity Ratios) for the various businesses and develop plans to achieve
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to Apply
Attractive expatriate package