AETI Power Systems & Controls Ltd is an Indigenous Engineering Consulting Company, We are currently recruiting these positions for one of our respective client in the manufacturing industry.
- Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Foreman
Electrical Engineer Job Vacancy at AETI Power Systems & Controls Ltd
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
Responsible for the design, implementation , maintenance and improvement of electrical equipments, instruments, procedures and components in the Plant
Key Responsibilities Areas (KRA):
- Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments and equipment in the plant
- Direct and coordinate installation, maintenance, support, documentation of electrical equipments and activities to ensure compliance with specifications and requirements.
- Inspect completed electrical installations and observe operations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Prepare specifications for purchase of electrical materials and equipment.
- Supervise and train project team members as necessary.
- Investigate and test vendors products.
- Ensure electrical projects are completed satisfactorily, on time and within budget.
- Prepare and study technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and requirements.
- Plan layout of electric power generating plants and distribution lines and stations.
- Minimum Professional Qualification: B.Sc Electrical Electronics/Bsc Electrical Engineering or equivalent
Desired Professional Qualification: Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers MNSE
Experience & Industry Exposure:
- Total Experience: 8
- Relevant Experience: 5
How to Apply
Applicants should forward their CVs to [email protected] using the position as the subject title
Application Deadline: 22/07/2016
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.