Adexen Recruitment Agency is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors, to fill the following vacant positions:
- Executive Assistant
- Group Financial Controller – Expatriate
Executive Assistant Job Vacancy at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job Reference: 1113
Industry: Management Consulting Services
Function: Legal & Admin
- Successfully managing an extremely busy and ever changing diary. Proactively predicting when schedules are likely to change and making adjustments where necessary, ensuring all participants are fully informed of all changes. Re-scheduling complex meeting- and travel itineraries at short notice.
- Coordinate sophisticated travel itineraries and administer the timely procurement of visas and other travel documentation. Provide detailed travel itineraries and ensure that relevant business material pertaining to each trip is collated and presented well ahead of time.
- Prioritise and edit all incoming communication, composing responses or redirecting as appropriate, alerting where further action is required and prompting when due. Email, voicemail and telephone calls are used extensively to plan and manage the workload, and it may be necessary to screen all incoming communications, and proactively deal with questions and information requests.
- Build and maintain co-operative relationships with clients and colleagues at all levels both internally and externally. Prudent handling of confidential and highly sensitive information on a regular basis and act as a discreet sound board for the Partner and other colleagues.
- Client development – proactively manage the partner’s client development efforts, including building relationships to get to that important first meeting and beyond. Coordinating preparatory meetings and lunches, dinners and events. Mapping and researching contacts/organisations. Close collaboration with the Partners to discuss which contacts they would like to meet and which topic of discussion is appropriate.
- Update the company’s client database fully with all contact data and actions. Maintain Partner’s contact database in Outlook and in the CRM system.
- Coordinate private affairs as required
- During regular communication meetings provide updates for projects, diary appointments, etc.; the managing of their “to do” lists and generally being proactive in thinking about what you can take on in order to leverage their time.
- Support the Manager with travel booking, be mindful and proactive in travel planning and always seek the most economical and time saving choice.
- Case team process support: set up and prepare internal and external meetings. In start-up and closure of a case, set up all team logistics. Be proactive in getting regular updates on the team’s meeting dates, support requirements, travel plans, etc. and check for any changes in plans. Take own initiative when something should need to be changed.
- Participate in team meetings and maintain and update standard meeting materials. Ensure development discussions with all team members are set up
- Manage expenses and time sheets on a monthly basis Additional activities
- Provide support and cover for other EAs/MAs
- Involvement in internal office-wide projects
- Any other duties which are compatible with the main role objective
- Degree level qualification from a reputable university
- 5-7 years’ experience with previous experience of a corporate or professional environment
- Experience in working for a CEO/Partner in a demanding environment, preferably professional services
- Ability to work independently and as an integral member of various teams. Highly motivated; self starter and proactive
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritise assignments, manage multiple tasks simultaneously and deal with highly confidential information
- Computer literate – fully competent in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Flexible attitude and team approach
- Proficient and professional communication and strong organisation and time management skills
- “Can Do!” mentality & positive attitude
- Confident and friendly when communicating with people of all levels
- Pleasant and calm to work with even when under pressure
- Strong organisational skills
- Flexibility regarding working hours
Very attractive offer
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.