An Independent Marketer in the Oil and Gas (Downstream) Industry is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the following positions below due to ongoing restructuring:
- Managing Director
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Finance Officer
- Risk Control and Compliance Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Head, Legal and Company Secretary
- Area Station Manager (Retail Outlets)
Managing Director Job Vacancy at Oil and Gas Downstream Company
Job Title: Managing Director
- Reporting to the Chairman, the Managing Director will take prime responsibility for ensuring the company’s growth, profitability, prosperity and sustainability as well as Increasing efficiency and effectiveness.
- This role is for a seasoned and qualified professional with leadership skills in business development, project management, organisational development strategic planning and change management.
In addition, He/she will:
- Manage and develop a high performance team, maintaining a positive and proactive working environment that encourages efficient team working
- Manage relationships with all contractors and service providers to the company.
- Manage relationship with intermediate management and below for optimisation of the Nigeria Content incentives.
- Manage relationships with regulatory and other agencies for effective policy compliance
- Provide documents to support business plans.
Qualifications, Experiences and Attributes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Management Sciences. A quality MBA would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 15 years relevant experience at least 6 of which should be in senior management positions in an oil marketing company.
- Excellent communications skill ad marketing expertise, and confident in engaging with clients, suppliers and employees
- Driven by result, willing and eager to take on risky and difficult assignments
- Strategic vision and an holistic overview, with a thorough understanding of all business functions including finance, marketing and operations.
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities skills enabling new business projects to be implemented.
- Ideal age should be between 40-48 years
Application Closing Date
29th July, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and relevant attachments to: [email protected] with Job title as subject of the mail. Application should state the present basic salary, total remuneration package, contact telephone number and other relevant information.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.