Juan Industries is currently looking for energetic and talented individuals to join our multidisciplinary research and development team in the capacities below:
- Logistic/Fleet Manager
- Safety Manager
- Head of Finance/Chief Accountant
- Executive Business Development Manager
- Administrative Manager
- Front Desk Officer
Logistic/Fleet Manager Job Vacancy at Juan Industries
Job Title: Logistic/Fleet Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- He/she has to ensure that all field activities are properly planned and related to survey and logistics team on loading site
- Lead the warehouse and distribution team to meet the efficiency, safety and service levels requirements to support the company’s continued rapid growth.
- Responsible for coordinating and managing all activities in a lean distribution operation including the receiving, warehousing, inventory control, production material support, domestic freight, and delivery of products in a manner consistent with company service and cost objectives. This includes the hiring, developing and training of leads, warehouse and driver team members.
- Responsible for developing and implementing continuous improvement in all logistic processes.
- He/she has to ensure that all activities are in compliance with the company and clients policies.
- He is responsible for reviewing any possible exceptional expenditure that is required to be made on behalf of the company due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- He/she has to ensure that all logistic activities are carried out efficiently due to proper daily coordination with all respective parties.
- He/she has to ensure that goods are delivered in an orderly manner due to proper access and with no conflict of interest.
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Transport/logistic Management or related discipline
- Experience: A minimum of 4-10 years post NYSC working experience as an office administrator or HR Officer
Salary and Benefits
- Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
- Salary: N230000 – 270000 per Month depending on your qualification and experiences
- 48 hours a week role – Monday to Saturday
- 4% pension scheme
- Plus range of allowance, incentives and bonuses
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume to: [email protected]
- Application who apply for more than one position will be disqualified automatically and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria for the post they applied for. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be shortlisted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.