The Workplace Centre is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head, Human Resources
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: First Degree in a Social Science or related discipline.
Years of Experience: 8 year’s experience in human resource management in a medium sized organization.
Skills / Competence Requirements Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Basic Insurance Operations/Products Knowledge
- Total Quality Management
- Performance Management
- Product/Market Competencies
Job Specification(s): Job Accountabilities
- Implement HR processes that are directly linked to the business strategy of the organization
- Drive HR Strategies organisation-wide
- Constantly encourage, initiate and enrich the process of individual and organization’s renewal and value to customers, investors and employees
- Ensure proper administration of staff appraisal annually and make recommendations on such to the Group Head
- An advisor/counselor/consultant to CEO and senior management on Human Resource matters
- Initiate and drive HR policy formulation and implementation
- Co-ordinate the development and maintenance of a Human Resource Information System (HRIS) for the organization
- Deliver administrative efficiency to ensure that costs are reduced while quality is maintained.
- Establish systems that will increase employees’ contribution, that is employees’ commitment to the organization and their ability to deliver
Apply Before: 18th July, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected] using “Ref_LAS_HR Manager _001” as the subject.