Plan International is currently recruiting for organizational and upcoming project positions below:
- Human Resource and Organizational Development Manager
- Humanitarian Project Manager
- Country Administration and Logistics Advisor
Human Resource and Organizational Development Manager Job Vacancy at Plan International
Job Title: Human Resource and Organizational Development Manager
Department: Human Resource Department
Report to: Country Director
Duration: Long Term Fixed Contract
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and implements Country Human Resource (HR) plans to ensure the organisation’s HR needs are met.
- Coordinates activities in recruitment, selection, rewards and learning and development for country office and program unit staff which supports achievement of the Country Strategy Plan (CSP).
- Monitors and influences organizational climate and workplace morale through Employee survey actions.
- Contracts and rewards locally hired staff that complies with local legislation to avoid legal suits.
- Puts in place measures that create a Health and safety environment for stafrand monitor their implementation.
- Responsible for payroll management.
- Has ultimate responsibility of the Human Resources Information System to ensure an updated HR data for easy access and reference:
- Fulfils Plan International’s child protection policy to ensure child is protected from all forms of abuse.
- Supports organisational changes in structure, tasks, and people management processes needed to achieve business goals.
- Ensures effective diversity management, particularly gender, maintains gender sensitivity towards staff and associates to avoid discriminations whiles championing Plan International as an equal opportunities employer.
- Directs Child Protection among staff to ensure the fulfilment of Plan International’s Child Protection Policy at all times.
- Implements the Plan International global HR strategy to achieve organisational requirement and best practices.
- Prepares and manages the country HR budget for effective and efficient use of allocated funds.
- Ensures adherence to HR policy and practices that are consistent with global policy and compliant with local statutory and legislative requirements that prevents organizational conflicts.
- Plans and delivers induction for new international and local national staff to enable them settle faster and easily.
- Liaises with line managers to develop and maintain succession plans for key roles in the country and Program offices for smooth takeover of the key roles and also implement career development plans.
- Provides management reporting data as required, for instance People Measures, gender mainstreaming checklist etc for decision making to improve the quality of HR functions.
- Participates fully in local NGO or multi sector HR networks and ensure that learning/best practices are shared and utilized in day to day country HR work for improvement in the function.
- Performs any other duties to be assigned to support the attainment of organizational goals.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Master’s degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent experience
- Experience in an HR specialist function, organisational design, performance management, reward management, recruitment and selection or training and development
- Excellent writing and speaking abilities in English language
- At least 5-7 years of experience working in an HR generalist management role
- Experience successfully implementing organisational HR policy and practice.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send all Applications and CV/Profile to: email@example.com
- Indicate the position you are applying for in the subject space of their email.
- Plan International Nigeria takes issues of corruption and anti-terrorism seriously and will conduct checks before any formal engagement.
Application Deadline 24th July, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.