PeoplePrime is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head, Investment Management
Job Location: Lagos
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) – Second Class Upper
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
Years of Experience: 12 – 18 years
Required Skills and Competencies
• Knowledge of local and global financial service industry dynamics including regulations, legislations and operating environment.
•Understanding of non-financial services operations, policies and procedures.
•Experience with automated financial systems, including general ledger and financial reporting software (Bloomberg,Reuters,Hi-port etc.)
• Modeling,writing,facilitation and presentation skills.
• Proficient use of Bloomberg software is essential
• Problem solving and analytical skills inclusive of statistics, data analysis and technical skills.
• Leadership, coaching and supervisory skills.
• People management skills.
• Communication and interpersonal skills.
Desired Personal Attributes
- Result-oriented with a strong drive.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- High Integrity and decision making ability.
- A leader with the ability to achieve results.
• Develop policy portfolios taking into account relevant constraints and market themes that will result in funds under management meeting the long term investment objective.
• Ensure that investment returns measured on a risk-adjusted basis are above specified bench mark as well as peers.
•Develop and continuous improvement on the frameworks that would ensure operating efficiency in investment and portfolio administration.
•Prepare and make regular presentations on the economy, industry trends, portfolio performance and market outlook to Executive management, investment committee, Boards of Trustees and staffs, etc. •Ensure report requirements to regulators and other stakeholders are timely.
•Anchor audit of the investment management team by external and auditors as well as regulators. •Work closely and support the business development team on client relationships.
•Responsible for career development of team members.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: IF INTERESTED, PLEASE CONTACT US ON 0802 355 5261, 0803 373, 6471 OR EXECSEARCH@PEOPLEPRIME.NET