Andela is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Data Associate
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Have a BSc in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or Information Management.
Years of Experience: Not Specified
- Have proven working experience as a data analyst.
- Be comfortable with numbers and have the ability to analyse, interpret and draw inferences from complex data sets.
- Have excellent quantitative skills and a deep understanding of statistics.
- Be familiar with data analysis and statistical methods.
- Have strong Excel skills.
- Have experience with SQL and database management.
- Have experience with any statistical analysis package such as Excel, SPSS, SAS etc (Advanced Excel Proficiency is a plus).
- Have experience with A/B testing and calculating statistical significance.
- Be a self-starter who can accomplish tasks with minimal supervision.
- Have good knowledge of and be passionate about Andela’s mission and vision.
- Epitomize a level of enthusiasm about being at Andela as a model for all fellows to promote the organization to external audiences.
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the plane
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!
Job Specification(s): The Recruitment Data Associate is charged with collecting relevant and critical data across all stages of Andela’s recruiting process, and then using this data to create intelligent insights that would enable us develop better ways to recruit and select developers.
The Recruitment Data Associate at Andela would be part of the developer recruitment team which is a core part of Andela as the success of our program depends on the quality of developers that we admit into the program. He/she would report to the Director of Recruitment and work with the Recruitment Associate and Outreach and Partnership Associate to set country recruitment team’s objectives, set priorities, and execute on a well laid out plan.
We are looking for a passionate Recruitment Data Associate to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. You will conduct full lifecycle activities to include requirements analysis and design, develop analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements in the recruitment department.
The specific responsibilities of the Recruitment Data Associate will include:
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports, drawing inference and presenting observations to the recruitment team to ensure constantly optimized recruitment process.
- Developing and implementing data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality in the recruitment department
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases/data systems
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filtering and cleaning data
- Working closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locating and defining new process improvement opportunities
- Providing requested analysis on Recruitment budget and activities for, board and management reporting requirements.
- Managing and analysing publicity, social media, fellow performance data
- Ensuring that the recruitment process is the least costly and most effective based on lessons learnt from data available
- Creating and keeping records of candidate evaluation information from applications and interviews.
- Liaising and working effectively with contacts across all departments and at all levels within and outside Andela, to ensure a collaborative approach to recruitment.
- Developing and monitoring metrics for measuring process implementation and recruiting effectiveness.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.