The West African Examinations Council, a sub-regional organisation responsible for the conduct of a variety of examinations in English-speaking West African countries, invites applications from suitably qualified candidate to fill the following vacant positions below in its Nigeria National Office:
- Assistant Examinations Officer III (General Duties)
- Assistant Examinations Officer III (Accounts)
- Assistant Examinations Officer III (Computer Services)
Assistant Examinations Officer III (General Duties) Job Vacancy at WAEC
Job Title: Assistant Examinations Officer III (General Duties)
- Possession of OND, NCE or their equivalent, in any discipline from any recognized Institution.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- All Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE, including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years.
Remuneration paid by the Council is competitive
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2016
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application letters and CV’s with effect from 11th July, 2016. at any WAEC Zonal and Branch Offices nationwide, as well as in the office of:
The Deputy Director (HRM),
Such letters should indicate the following:
- Full Names
- Age/Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- e-Mail Address
- Telephone No(s)
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for Aptitude Test and Interview
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.