Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Client Service Executive
- Branch Manager
- Branch Operations & Service Manager
- Manager, Credit Risk Control
- Cash Management Operations Manager
- Branch Sales & Service Executive
Client Service Executive Job Vacancy at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
Job Title: Client Service Executive
Job ID: 521339
Job Function: Retail Banking
Full/Part Time: Full time
- Customer Service
- Attend to customer sales / financial enquiries.
- Evaluate customer needs and provide advice as to products required.
- Cross sell bank products to current / potential customers.
- Facilitate the account opening process (for rm sourced and in-branch accounts)
- Prepare weekly reports on service issues & in branch accounts opened
- Support acquisition and growth of customer relationships through
- Back up custodian of TSM’s vault keys and ATM combo and ATM entrance keys
- Back up custodian to TSM’s stock of cheque book, cards, returned cheques and captured cards
- BVN Enrolment
Know Your Customer:
- Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’s efforts in combating it by adhering to the principles in relation to:“Identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to Customers”.
- Identify other business opportunities and refer same to relevant units within the bank
- Support the Branch Sales & Service Executive in sales and management of front office desk
- Complaints handling and resolution
- Customer satisfaction
- Attainment of branch sales & service targets.
- Management of uncollected items [ chq bks & cards]
People and Talent:
- Staff Versatility – ability to handle minimum 2 job function per staff
- Ensure minimum monthly training for branch staff
Operational Risk Policy:
- Ensure money laundering requirement as follows:
- Full awareness of money laundering prevention.
- Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’s efforts in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to:“Identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customers”, observe clear desk policy always.
- Monitoring of Front Office Branch registers to ensure compliance with standards.
- Ensure reduced / minimal operational irregularities.
- Resolving exceptional investigations and inquiries and liaising with other functions to ensure that issues are resolved.
- Analysis and reporting of management statistics
- Act as the responsible party under the Group’s Risk Management Framework including relevant Operational Risk Framework ownership for branch sales and service related risk. Ensure a full understanding of the risk and control environment in area of responsibility
- Responsible for assessing the effectiveness of the Group’s arrangements to deliver effective governance, oversight and controls in the business and, if necessary, oversee changes in these areas
- Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role.
- Responsible for delivering ‘effective governance’; capability to challenge fellow executives effectively; and willingness to work with any local regulators in an open and cooperative manner.
Regulatory & Business Conduct:
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank.
- This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
Qualifications and Skills
- Academic or Professional Education/Qualifications; First degree (minimum of a second class degree) from a University
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.