NetApp is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Representatives
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: A Bachelor of Arts or Sciences Degree in Electrical Engineer or Computer Science; or related field is required; a Graduate Degree is preferred.
Years of Experience: More than 12 years of experience is preferred.
– Experience which demonstrates a significant level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell NetApp products and services is required.
– Specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth.
Job Specification(s): As a Sales Representative in NetApp’s Sales function, you are responsible for selling NetApp’s Products and Professional Services to existing NetApp customers, as well as maintaining positive on-going relationships to meet evolving customer needs. Your overall focus areas will be in prospecting, developing business, responding to RFP’s, developing proposals for presentation to customers, and selling Products and Services. Cross-functional teams from NetApp’s , Systems Engineering and Product Development functions provide support and tools for you to leverage to attain and exceed sales performance goals. You will utilize your excellent relationship building, negotiating, and technical skills to be successful in this role.
The essential responsibilities of the Sales Representatives are to work directly with customers to capture sales opportunities and to work effectively across functions with other NetApp employees.
Specific areas of responsibility that you will be responsible for include:
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within existing customer accounts; penetrate new divisions and organizations within assigned accounts; develop new selling relationships within assigned partner accounts.
- Schedule and attend sales call appointments with customers. Other NetApp sales team members may also participate in the sales call to help qualify the opportunity.
- Determining if customer has a valid need for NetApp products and services.
- Proposing an evaluation test project to enable the customer to test the product or products in their own environment.
- Determining acceptance criteria that a customer could use to determine the success of an evaluation test project.
- Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with customer and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal, or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Respond to RFP’s and follow up with customer.
- Develop an account management plan to sell to customer based on their business need.
- Build and strengthen your business relationship with customers within existing accounts. Ensure that their needs are being met.
- Recommend strategies.
- Provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information.
- Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your accounts.
- Identify NetApp customer references that can be utilized when reference selling. Requirements:
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions.
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Ability to convey information clearly and provide analysis as needed to help customer make buying decisions.
Responsibility And Interaction
Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, this individual uses their skills to contribute to the development of company objectives and principles, and to achieve sales function goals in creative and effective ways.
Is responsible for a specific geographical install base and large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts.
This individual effectively works with, and influences senior internal personnel within the function, employees in other functions that support the sales effort, and has direct customer contact.
May successfully coordinate significant projects or initiatives across functional groups.
Limited management supervision and direction is provided since this individual operates and drives results independently.
The ideal candidate is a subject matter expert and strongly influences sales team decisions and initiatives. May also act as a team leader and major decision maker for team projects with significant interdependencies.
May supervise other less senior members within same function
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply