Guinness Nigeria Plc seeks to recruit to fill the vacant positions below:
- Global Graduate Program 2016 – Finance
- Global Graduate Sales and Marketing Programme 2016
- Graduate Program 2016 – Supply
Global Graduate Program 2016 – Finance Job Vacancy at Guinness Nigeria
Job Title: Global Graduate Program – Finance
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting Location: Lagos HQ
Business Unit: Africa Guinness Nigeria
Who we are and what we offer!
- We are Guinness Nigeria, member of Diageo Plc the world’s leading premium drinks business with an unrivalled collection of beverage alcohol & non-alcohol brands across the Spirits, Wine & Beer categories.
- We were built by people of extraordinary character like Arthur Guinness, Alexander Walker and Charles Tanqueray.
- You will stand on the shoulders of these giants and like them, you’ll have a chance to leave a legacy.
- We want you to jump straight in to your new role and from day one you’ll have real responsibilities and an immediate opportunity to be part of our business success.
- You’ll demonstrate an aspiration to progress as well as willingness to challenge the status quo in pursuit of performance.
- Best of all, we will give you the freedom to showcase your ideas and initiatives and the room to grow.
How our programme works:
- Our programme is a three year adventure providing you with two to three rotations during which you’ll find yourself challenged and inspired to reach your full potential.
- You’ll be introduced to many of our Diageo leaders globally so you can see the differences and similarities in how we operate around the world.
- You’ll also enjoy the backing and support of a mentor and buddy who will give you an introduction to Diageo’s culture and help you successfully navigate your career.
The Finance Graduate Programme:
- Over the course of your three year graduate programme with us, you’ll learn and grow from broad and varied experiences.
- We’ll give you a real job with real accountabilities so you will learn how to identify the wider opportunities that lie behind the figures, giving you a chance to make genuine contributions to our business.
- You will help us plan where and when to market our premium brands and whether to launch new products or campaigns.
- Your analysis will allow us to make informed decisions on when to push for even greater sales.
- Your predictions of risk versus potential reward will help us to decide whether or not to pursue an opportunity.
- You’ll drive your own development and it will be up to you to seek out new opportunities to gain experience in a variety of areas.
- These will range from preparing and maintaining accounting records, statutory and regulatory reporting, planning, budgeting and forecasting, risk management and business assurance, management reporting for decision making, project and activity appraisal, working capital and project management.
- Our finance graduates will also have the opportunity to gain invaluable first-hand experience of the commercial side of our business
The key ingredients we want you to have:
- We’re looking for graduates who not only have the capability to succeed in our organisation today but also have the potential to be our leaders of tomorrow.
- Full of energy, enthusiasm and optimism in everything you do. Following your instincts and standing up for what you feel is right.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work collaboratively while showing your confidence and conviction to challenge people, in pursuit of finding the best and most innovative solutions for Diageo.
- Your drive and agility will be applied to overcome challenges and to develop yourself as you progress through the programme while building and maintaining strong relationships.
In addition to the behaviours above:
- A minimum Bachelor 2.1 academic degree or upper credit HND in a business related field
- Fluency in English
- Excellent numerical & analytical ability
- Fluency in the relevant language to the market you are applying
- Right to work in your market of application
- Full and clean driver’s license where relevant for the role
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: You may be based in any of our geographic regions and we therefore require you to be mobile and willing to potentially relocate for the role.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.