AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- SME Trainee Loan Officer
- Micro Trainee Loan Officer
SME Trainee Loan Officer Job Vacancy at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
Job Title: SME Trainee Loan Officer
Ref Code: SME TLO
- Sourcing for new clients via direct marketing.
- Screening of potential SME clients.
- In-depth assessment of loan applications and preparation of loan proposals.
- Active participation in credit committee.
- Monitoring of disbursed loans and loans in arrears.
- Recovery of loans in overdue.
- Assuring long-term relationship (Relationship Management) through high client satisfaction, reaching a high ratio of revolving clients
- Minimum of BSc. /HND in any discipline.
- Strong self-esteem and confident
- Good analytical and financial skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Target driven and result oriented.
- Attentive to details
- Ability to provide professional services to HIGH NET WORTH CLIENTS.
- Equal Opportunities: AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is fully committed to the principles of equal opportunities in recruitment and employment and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristics.
- Attractive fixed salary plus performance based bonus.
- Extensive training in our incomparable credit technology.
- Training in advanced use of Microsoft excel
- Opportunity to garner experiences from colleagues around the globe
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a Cover letter (clearly detailing your suitability) as attached files to:
- Please ensure that you indicate the REF CODE as the SUBJECT of the mail. Multiple applications would be disqualified and Failure to comply with this directive would disqualify your application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.