PACT is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Grants Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Minimum of BSc or HND in Accounting, Finance, Business administration or Economics with ACA/ACCA/CPA Professional Accounting qualifications.
Years of Experience: Minimum 3 years Cognate Experience in grants accounting and sub award management.
- Experience in international development project management and donor funds administration.
- Experience assessing the responsibility and grant-worthiness of organizations through financial statements, audits and other documentation presented in a proposal or in support of an award.
- Experience with accounting standards/practices of international organization a strong plus.
- Assist to administer the full cycle of grants management activities beginning from pre-award assessments, monitoring/compliance visits and close-out procedures.
- Assist the Grant Manager to develop grant award and award modification documents; develop negotiated memorandum of grant awards.
- Assist in general administration of sub grants and subcontracts, which includes but is not limited to: financial reporting, issuing award modifications, oversight of compliance with terms and conditions and resolution of disputes, and resolving audit findings.
- Respond to inquiries regarding compliance with terms and conditions.
- Respond to issues that arise during sub-grants, contract and associate award implementation.
- Assist in the awarding and administering of sub-contract(s) and consultant agreements necessary to support the associate award program objectives.
Apply Before: Friday 22nd July 2016
How to Apply: Applicants should submit their resume/CV and cover letter on their suitability to: [email protected]
All CV’s/resume/applications MUST be in either word format or PDF. Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail. Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.