JDF is currently seeking the services of qualified individuals to fill the following vacant positions below:
- Program Assistant
- Finance and Admin Assistant
Program Assistant Job Vacancy at Jireh Doo Foundation
Job Title: Program Assistant
Field: Social Science/Services, Education, Public Administration
- Purpose of the position (insert short paragraph which describes the overall purpose of this position and how it contributes to the goals or function of the business, include the authority level (e.g. manager or support staff) here)
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Assist the program officer in carrying out functions assigned to the unit of the organization as stated herein.
- Develop and design the organizations programmes, projects and activities in line with the set goals and objectives.
- Coordinate the implementation, mentoring, supervision and evaluation of programmes and projects of the organization.
- Develop the organizations monthly and annual work plans in line with the organizations strategic plan and focus.
- Liaise with other units to write and produce programmatic reports of programmes, projects and activities of the organization monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to volunteers to help build and strengthen their capacity to contribute to achieving the goals and set objectives of the organization.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the management of the organization
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
- Fluency in English(written & spoken).
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously advanced computer skills, including the ability to type quickly and to use Microsoft Office products, email, and internet; ability to operate a scanner/printer machine.
- Experience: 2 Years
- Qualification: BSc/HND
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s and cover letter (pdf format) to: [email protected] with the position applied and location as subject of the mail. e g Program Assistant – Benue
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.