Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Head of Strategy, Data Analytics for our client who is digital solutions company.
Job Title: Head of Strategy, Data Analytics
Job Location: Lagos
- · Bachelor’s degree [2:1] and Masters or Post Graduate degree in Finance, Strategy or Economics
- · MBA, Chartered Accountant, International Degree would be an advantage
Years of Experience:
- · Very strong Microsoft Excel (Modelling), power point, word and data analytics is necessary
- · Strong Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- · Project Management Abilities
- · Self-motivated and willing to expand knowledge
- · Strong Analytical mind
- · Experience in building company’s client portfolios.
The Head of Strategy, Data Analytics is primarily responsible for charting the strategic direction of the company and assessing the company’s progress and achievements using detailed analysis.
Other responsibilities are:
- Communicate and implement the company’s strategy internally and externally so that all stakeholders understand the company-wide strategic plan and how it carries out the company’s overall goals
- Facilitate the company’s strategy planning process and articulate and monitor the company’s strategy.
- Liaise with stakeholders to develop detailed market strategy
- Develop strategic implementation initiatives and establish systems to monitor progress on a continuous basis
- Develop workable budgets and work plans
- Translate strategies into actionable and quantitative plans
- Analyse external and internal information resources for cross-selling opportunities and developing and sustaining customer loyalty.
- Use information resources to analyse customer behaviour and preferences in order to help clients improve their brand experience and customer service strategies
- Evaluate web analytics data and make recommendations to constantly improve the effectiveness of online marketing efforts, including search marketing
- Benchmark and track success metrics to show return on investment
- Engage an end-to-end approach by connecting all the pieces of data to deliver the data while leveraging all available assets
- Provide advice, guidance, direction, and authorization to carry out major plans and procedures to ensure schedule attainment, product development process adherence, and performance and budget targets are met.
- Responsible for departmental vision, structure, and management while providing leadership, accountability, and mentorship to brand strategy.
- Supervise the maintenance and development of key strategic partners network
- Design, execute and manage research to provide analysis and insights into latest industry trends
- Monitor and enforce new business risk and constraints (schedule / scope / resources)
- Manage the company’s strategy efforts and projects, getting involved with projects from start to finish to ensure successful project completion against deadlines
- Oversee development of marketing plans and creative briefs
- Facilitate the establishment and execution of the roadmap and vision for information delivery and management
- Work with external intelligence providers and interfacing with marketing, research, or data analyst professionals in client organizations to extract relevant data for marketing decision-making.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply