UMS Training Hub (UMS-TH) is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Video Editing Instructor
- 3D Animation Instructor
- Motion Graphics Instructor
- Laravel Instructor
- Mobile App Development Instructor
Video Editing Instructor Job Vacancy at UMS Training Hub (UMS-TH)
Job Title: Video Editing Instructor
Why Teach at UMS Training Hub?
- If you are looking to make a life-changing impact by doing what you know and love, this is the position for you. Through this unparalleled opportunity, you will:
- Deepen your own dev skills by guiding students through a rigorous journey where they begin as driven novices and leave as empowered developers
- Facilitate a supportive and energetic community that lasts well beyond the course
- Hone your own leadership skills by working with an instructional team and classroom community
Responsibilities and Duties
- 1 weeks of planning and curriculum development followed by flexibility work time-table (weekends, weekdays, morning, afternoon and evening sessions) of teaching, planning and content development
- Work closely with two – three co-instructors per course module to provide students with meaningful and prompt feedback on their progress.
- Work alongside UMS training Hub staff in order to best meet the needs and learning styles of your students.
- Guide students through the development of stellar projects that will showcase their abilities to hiring managers and future potential clients
- Facilitate a dynamic and collaborative classroom community.
- Inspire students to persevere through the challenges of turning their ideas into actual ICT career.
Criteria, Skills and Requirements
- You must have a portfolio to show your competence or working experience as a tutor
- You must be ready to add value to people (not just after money only)
- Ability to work with flexible time-table – Weekends and Weekdays
- Applicant must have at least 2 years’ experience
- You are eager to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of the newest generation of ICT Experts.
- You are the person that your colleagues naturally gravitate to when they are trying to figure something out.
- You have fluency in your teaching and communication
- You are on top of ICT trends and love explaining architecture
- You have previous ICT experience, through a course, team training, etc.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:
- Endeavor to specify the actual instructor role you are applying for as the subject of the e-mail. Emails without specific instructor roles won’t be reviewed.
- Employment is available on part-time or full time basis. Please don’t bother to apply if you are a beginner.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.