The IoD Centre for Corporate Governance is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Programmes and Membership / Marketing Manager
- Research & Publication Manager
Programmes and Membership / Marketing Manager Job Vacancy at The IoD Centre for Corporate Governance
Job Title: Programmes and Membership / Marketing Manager
What We are Looking for
- An experienced programmes and membership marketing professional to drive the Centre’s membership and corporate governance programmes and initiatives within the nation’s corporate environment and deliver value to our members as well as programmes for trainirtg participants and to market t he Centre’s journals and other publications.
- This will involve interfacing with organizations and individuals and building a deeper understanding of our missions and objectives.
- The suitable candidate will be able to build relationships with business leaders, recognise/convert opportunities and have a credible start to finish record.
- The individual will need to demonstrate he/she can be pro-active In initiating and organizing different corporate governance programmes, trainings, workshops, advocacy sessions, etc.
- TIne person should also have demonstrable selling and marketing ability.
- Champion the Centre’s programmes and membership department effectively
- Develop, manage and market corporate governance programmes, workshops. trainings, advocacy sessions, etc.. to public and private sectors including not for profit organisations.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 7 to 15 years’ experience in similar functions
- First degree in law, economics, business, finance or other relevant field.
- Master’s degree (preferably an MBA)
- Minimum 7 years strategic marketing or business development experience.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication
- Strong internal and external client engagement and stakeholder management skills
- Strong people management skills and team leadership
- Extensive and proven business management skills
- Good problem solving ability and a proactive working style
- Applicants with corporate governance bias will have an added advantage.
Essential Attributes for this Role:
- Strong business to business marketing skills and experience
- Experience working with client relationship management systems
- Experience in initiating/facilitating ideas with a start-finish perspective.
- A track record of developing and managing strategic business development programmes
- Ability to work ma technical environment
- Able to work collaboratively with individuals from multiple organizations and industries
- Candidate must be business oriented with an initiate and finish ability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 26th July, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.