Productive People Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Social Media Intern
Job Location: Nigeria
Educational Qualification: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or HND
Years of Experience:
- · Proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing both short- and long-copy
- · Excellent verbal communications skills
- · Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
- · A proactive, service-focused attitude towards clients and candidates and the teams you support internally
- . Knowledge of Google Analytics will be an added advantage
- · An interest in marketing, communications, social media or reputation management
- · Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g. Twitter and Facebook) and with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- · An ability to consistently demonstrate our values of insight, hard work, and effectiveness in your personal approach to work
Job Specification(s): The Social Media Intern will play an active role in the development of Productive People’s online community.
The intern will maintain Productive People’s presence on various social media platforms and help create and publish content that is relevant to our customer base.
The successful candidate will be required to start with immediate effect and will have a one on one session with our brand manager
- • Updates Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter accounts.
- • Responds to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions with Productive People
- • Posts updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content.
- . Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base and posts it to our social media accounts in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
- • Updates social media accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content from Productive People activities and events.
- • Complete other social media projects as assigned.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply