Nigeria Machine Tools Limited is seeking to engage the services of resourceful and competent personnel for the following positions below:
- Cost Engineer
- Procurement Manager
- Head of Training and Outsourcing
- Human Resources Manager
Cost Engineer Job Vacancy at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited
Job Title: Cost Engineer
- Read technical drawings or documents in order to prepare cost estimates for all products, RFP and tenders.
- Carry. out detail analyses of production cost (raw material, machine hour, man hour) and monitor same to ensure all costs or expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Check all finished products or work in progress to determine actual production cost and report any detected variance to the management for appropriate decision.
- Accurate prediction of relevant costs and time line for delivery of products to clients/customers.
- Carry out regular market survey to determine the local and international materials cost and advise management appropriately e.t.c
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Accounting.
- MBA and membership of relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience in costing or estimation processes in an Engineering industry.
Technical Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Ability to read Engineering drawings or designs with sound experience in shop floor activities.
- Sound production planning skills with In-depth knowledge on time estimation for engineering related products or projects.
- In-depth knowledge on product costing methodology in an engineering industry.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and demanding deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to consult, negotiate and influence a wide range of team members.
- Good computer skill with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with bias to MS Project, PowerPoint, Microsoft Dynamic NAV and other engineering software programs e t c
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their application electronically in Microsoft Word format and state the position applied for as the subject to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.