IT Shows, Inc. is recruiting to fill the positions below:
- Finance and Administrative Manager
- Senior M&E Specialist, Analysis
- Organizational Learning and Knowledge Management Advisor
Finance and Administrative Manager Job Vacancy at IT Shows, Inc.
Job Title: Finance and Administrative Manager
- The Finance and Administrative Manager responsibilities will include developing a USAID-compliant Financial Management and Reporting system.
- S/he will produce financial and budget reports, develop procedures and guidelines for all activities, monitor project budgets, maintain accurate financial records on project activities, monitor transactions to ensure compliance with USAID-regulations, prepare and submit monthly invoices and other financial reports as required, and oversee USAID-required audits.
- To qualify the candidate must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Auditing and Finance, Business Administration options or equivalent and an ACA/ACCAICPA or other recognized professional accounting qualification.
- The candidate must be progressively responsible experience as a senior finance manager with a reputable NGO, development contractor or donor agency is desirable.
- S/he must have a thorough knowledge and understanding of professional accounting principles, theories, practices, and terminology (private sector, governmental, and nonprofit) and an ability to understand accounting practices and procedures; to analyze data, narrative reports, and workload flow charts, etc.
- The manager must have the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with accounting and non-accounting individuals.
- Proficiency in Microsoft programs i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc., and the ability to use various commercially available accounting software programs.
- S/he must have experience in both managing and administering sub-awards and audits plus with funds control and monitoring of fraud and abuse.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.