Gilead Pharmaceuticals Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Assistant Human Resource Officer
- Assistant Project Manager
Assistant Human Resource Officer Job vacancy at Gilead Pharmaceuticals Limited
Job Title: Assistant Human Resource Officer
- Handling preliminary tasks for recruitment and selection – job advertising, sorting and shortlisting of applications and coordinating interviews.
- Preparation and processing of employment related documentations.
- Managing orientation and induction of all new employees, updating them on HR policies & procedures
- Facilitate general staff performance evaluations and appraisals
- Managing employees promotions and confirmations
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or recognized equivalent
- Higher Diploma in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a busy Human Resource office
- Demonstration of interpersonal skills and be a servant leader, creativity and ability to make decisions
- Must possess knowledge of Human Resource Information System.
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 30th September, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.