German Leprosy and TB Relief Association (GLRA) seeks to recruit to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer
Job Location: Enugu
Educational Qualification: Good First Degree
Years of Experience: 3 years of practical experience in planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating disease prevention and control activities
- Proven competence in modern training skills and/or ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship
- Good knowledge of strategies for prevention, treatment and care of TBL/HIV/AIDS
Additional Desirable Skills/Experience
- Good knowledge and ability to use computer software for word processing, spreadsheets and basic epidemiological/statistical analysis
- Demonstrated abilities for teamwork
- Experience in working with bilateral or multilateral organisations in the country.
- The post does require extensive travelling for field-work
- Female candidates and candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Job Specification(s): Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct routine monitoring visits to project sites. This will comprise 50% of the job
- Ensure that the quality of programme/project monitoring and evaluation in the sites is of international standard and quality by supporting the development and implementation of appropriate mechanisms to ensure quality.
- Participate in project assessments, evaluations and design teams
- Document lessons learned and best practices in monitoring and evaluation, according to guidelines.
- Remain informed of current issues regarding monitoring and evaluation of programmes in the TBL/HIV/AIDS/STI fields by review of current literature and be alert to any implication of such research for project and programme activities.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the web-based data capture of the programme and provide technical assistance and training to the staff at the sites responsible for data entry.
- On a monthly /quarterly basis, analyse project/state level data and provide reports to National office and local partners.
Apply Before: 26th July, 2016
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s to: [email protected]
- Only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
- An interview will be conducted and will contain a written test, and its scheduled to take place during the Second week of August, 2016.