CityCode Mortgage Bank Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- B.Sc in a relevant field.
- ICAN is an added advantage.
- Masters Degree is an added advantage.
Years of Experience: 1-5 years experience in a banking industry or financial sector
- Not more than 29 years of age
- Reporting Skills
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
- General Math Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Research Results
- SFAS Rules
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Secures financial information by completing data base back up
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
Apply Before: 13th July, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]