PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)- our client is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- General Legal Counsel / Company Secretary (GLC/CS)
- Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Job Vacancy at PwC
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Roles & Responsibilities
Overall Function of the Position:
- The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is responsible for setting and driving the Bank’s strategic business direction; ensuring compliance with governance policies and management of business risks.
- The Chief Executive Officer reports directly to the Board of Directors.
Specific Duties of the Position:
- Provides strategic direction and oversight to the management team to drive the Bank’s business towards profitable and sustainable growth
- Articulates and oversees the translation of high level corporate strategies and growth plans into business and operational strategies
- Leads the Bank-wide annual business planning and budgeting process and also defines the compliance benchmark standards for the Bank
- Liaises with the relevant industry, government and/or regulatory bodies and ensures that Bank’s interests are presented and protected
- Creates an enabling environment that empowers management and staff to develop the capability to achieve set goals and objectives; proactively and innovatively respond to opportunities and challenges in the business environment
- Monitors the Bank performance to ensure effective implementation of the recommendations of the Board of Directors and shareholders
- Coordinates the succession planning for key roles within the Bank
- Manages the delivery of the Bank’s budget and execution of projects
- Oversees the presentation of statutory reports and drives the implementation of recommendation arising from statutory reviews (e.g. audit, tax, risk etc.)
- Shapes the definition of sustainability and social responsibility within the Bank and leads the adoption of the appropriate culture to entrench sustainable and socially responsible practices.
- Abides by specific internally established control systems and authorities, role models ethical behavior and encourage all employees to conduct their activities in accordance with all applicable laws and the Bank’s standards and policies, including its environmental, safety and health policies.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s in any discipline and a Master’s Degree in any business related discipline
- Minimum of 20 years post-graduation experience,
- 15 years must have been in the financial services industry, with 10 years in senior management position out of which at least 2 years’ experience as a Deputy Managing Director, Executive Director or its equivalence.
- Relevant professional qualifications preferably in a business related discipline
- Proven track record in MSME and developmental projects
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.