Nahman Construction Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Development Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Real Estate, Urban Planning or related field or equivalent and commensurate experience.
Years of Experience: 1- 2 years of experience in project management, design, urban planning, real estate, property management or construction.
- Flexibility and willingness to do a variety of tasks. Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, MS Project).
- Ability to perform a variety of duties and responsibilities with consistent accuracy, attention to details, and speed under the pressure of time-sensitive deadlines.
- Must take initiative, analyze assignments, identify sub-tasks, prioritize, and keep various assignments moving simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and financial management skills; working knowledge or experience with city programs, public funding sources, public policy, design, property management and/or construction of real estate.
- Energetic, organized, and highly motivated person with ability to work independently and collaboratively.
Job Specification(s): Responsibilities
- Provide full complement of support to the Real Estate Development Director in implementing multi- pronged, place-based real estate development strategy throughout all project phases (site acquisition, contracts, programming, design, financing, construction, leasing/marketing).
- Provide accurate documentation, reporting, and data collection to ensure compliance of grants and/or public-private partnerships.
- Assist with writing and assembling RFPs for property disposition strategy and administration.
- Coordinate efforts with Real Estate Development Director and the Property Manager to ensure maintenance issues are being addressed on all real estate owned.
- Work closely with the Real Estate Development Director on policy development, financial analysis, property management, and administrative support.
- Maintain informed and productive relationships with all subcontractors including architects, general contractors, owner’s rep, legal team, and property managers. Assist in overseeing their work.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply Before: 31st August, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letter and Resume to: email@example.com