LEAD Resources seeks to recruit to fill the vacant positions below:
- Web & Mobile Apps Developer Intern
- Graphics Designer Intern
Web & Mobile Apps Developer Intern Job at LEAD Resources
Job Title: Web & Mobile Apps Developer Intern
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Work on projects including web layout enhancements, desktop applications, website enhancements, web-based applications, and database-backed websites.
- Test company websites with multiple browsers in order to maximize traffic capabilities.
- Strengthen search engine standings through “organic” optimization techniques.
- Assist in the planning of overall company policy regarding search engine optimization and web development.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Undergraduates or Fresh Graduates with knowledge and ability in ICT Development
- Undergraduate available for the period of Six months or one year Internship.
- Graduates must have completed National Youth Service Corps
- Must be a tech-savvy individual
- Ability in Website developing or graphics designing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CV’s with position applied for as subject of the email to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st July, 2016
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.