GE Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Sales Manager, Software Solutions
- Account Manager, Healthcare
- LCT Installation Leader – Healthcare
- Project Manager, Installation
Sales Manager, Software Solutions Job Vacancy at GE Nigeria
Job Title: Sales Manager, Software Solutions
Job Number: 2174627
Business: GE Digital
Business Segment: Digital Commercial Prof Services & Support
- This is a pipe lining posting to identify potential candidates for upcoming roles in our software solutions sales organization and not a live job, you may not get an immediate response to you application on this posting. We appreciate your patience and will contact you as soon as we can
- Our new Software Solutions Sales Manager will be responsible to accelerate software and services sales growth in the nominated territory. You will bring to this role the demonstrated ability and desire to drive transformational customer software solutions that allow customers to better manage and enhance the profitability of their business.
- As our new Software Solutions Sales Manager , you will have exceptional outcome selling skills and a curiosity to understand business models, markets and operational profiles.
- You will be able to establish a deep understanding of our customers’ most important business outcomes and will partner with the Global Solution Architect team a well as the different GE businesses.
- The position requires exceptional executive influencing skills with C-level decision-makers to drive new thinking about how they run their business. In addition, as our new Software Solutions Sales Leader you will:
- Bring deep outcome selling experience and skills to this role to lead GE’s outcome selling approach at each of our strategic customers to drive growth in region orders, sales and operating profit.
- Lead outcome selling account planning process with each strategic account to establish a deep
- understanding of their business outcomes and needs, and align and quantify our value proposition with our customer’s specific business outcomes,
- Work closely with different GE businesses & 3rd party partners to lead customer engagement at the C-level to introduce our vision, link customer business objectives to KPI and align KPI to measureable outcomes and quantifiable value.
- Establish and drive critical milestones and align our sales, services, support teams and executives with the correct decision-makers and influencers across our customers’ Executives, Traders, Asset Managers and Plant Managers to drive desired outcomes.
- Leverage Regional Account teams’ deep knowledge of customer organizational dynamics (i.e.key decision-makers and influencers).
- Partner with Region Account teams to maximize revenue opportunities aligned with maximizing customer outcome value (i.e. outcome selling, subscription, HW/Services/SW up sell opportunities,etc.)
- Meet assigned quarterly and yearly order, sales and strategic account objectives in the assigned territory.
- Provide feedback from customers, market knowledge and other insights gained to further enhance and improve our offerings.
- Major personal performance objectives for this role in the first 12 months are:
- Define strategic customers
- Close a number of deals in a manner that shows a new way of outcome based selling.
- Define business cases and repeatable processes.
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in software sales and related software services sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Marketing or related discipline.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Demonstrated success as a software solutions consultant at the C-suite level
- Proven track record of sales success
- MBA degree
- Significant expertise in customer/market-facing software sales positions as an individual contributor and sales leader
- Ability to build deep trust with internal teammates and end customer executives
- Strong desire to train and enable sales professionals to embrace and use solution selling approaches that compel end customers to adopt and implement software to solve more strategic, comprehensive, mission critical business problems
- Desire and ability to lead, advise, coach and mentor sales professionals through a process of hands on training and real world “joint” selling
- Technical acumen to interface with technologists, understand complex concepts and translate in a way that businesses or industry can understand
- Influential individual with the ability to partner, energize, and inspire.
- Strong demonstrated oral presentation and written communication skills.
- Can manage through ambiguity and a complex matrix environment
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.