Esystem Impex Technology Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- Graduate Executive Trainee
- Graduate Trainee
Graduate Executive Trainee Job Vacancy at Esystem Impex Technology Limited
Job Title: Graduate Executive Trainee
Duties and Responsibilities
Successful candidates will be trained on the following duties below to enable them carry out all administrative functions in our organization:
- Composes routine correspondence, makes required copies and distributes accordingly, via mail facilities, fax, or as otherwise instructed.
- Supports senior management with administrative functions related to new business development: including, but not limited to, preparation of proposals and presentation materials.
- Performs project coordination activities as assigned.
- Performs research assignments. Develops spreadsheets and types statistical and other reports according to specifications of the respective manager. Performs basic analytical reviews of same.
- Files correspondence and other records (manually and electronically) accurately and in a timely manner. Acts as custodian of all Project Filing Systems
- Schedules appointments, makes travel arrangements, and manages electronic calendars for team members. Maintains schedule for use of conference rooms.
- Coordinates corporate special events, including internal/external lunches, etc. participates in other activities at the discretion of management.
- Maintains office supplies, conducting monthly inventories and submitting orders as needed.
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system for Executive Management and the department. Retrieves information from files when needed
- Liaising with buyers or suppliers and maintaining excellent professional relationships externally.
- Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities for the company.
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc. for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions
- Must not be more than 28 years of age by October 2016
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) in not more than TWO sittings
- Have a minimum of second class (Lower division) degree as first degree. Please note that those with HND qualifications must have Upper Credit to be able to apply. Preferred field of study: Sciences/Management Sciences/Social Sciences or any related fields
- About to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Advanced computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or other word processing and spreadsheet software. Expertise in Desktop Publishing software is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and complex projects in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, responding to frequent pressure.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to quickly grasp business issues and understand corporate strategy.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) and interpersonal relations: particularly tact, sensitivity, professionalism, confidentiality, and diplomacy with a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited supervision and exercise excellent judgment in decision-making, customer contact
- Excellent filing and labeling routine and good booking-keeping skills.
- Highly professional appearance.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.