3Gas is recruiting to fill the positions of:
- Team Lead, Retail Sales & Market Planning – Female
- Sales Representative
Team Lead, Retail Sales & Market Planning – Female Job Vacancy at 3Gas Nigeria Limited
Job Title: Team Lead, Retail Sales & Market Planning – Female
Reporting: Report directly to the 3 Executive Officer (3EO).
- The Primary role is to provide the sales support function to 3Gas in order for it to achieve its vision, strategic and business objectives as well as ensure that the values of 3Gas are put into practice.
- The role of the Team Lead is to ensure all aspects of daily sales operations of 3Gas run effectively and efficiently.
- In conjunction with other members of staff they will ensure business growth through directing and managing sales activities to ensure they are delivered in accordance with the strategic objectives. The Team Lead will be responsible for overseeing and managing the Sales function, helping and creating sales budgets in collaboration with the 3EO and other team members, and undertaking other miscellaneous tasks as and when they arise.
- The Team Lead will plan, direct and manage the performance of all sales operations, so as to maintain and develop business growth in accordance with the overall strategy.
- The Team Lead is responsible for ensuring sales effectiveness by providing leadership for the organization’s sales functions. The post holder is required to work with the sales team, and contribute to the development and implementation of organizational sales strategies, policies and practices.
Details of Functions
- Mediate between sales team and management to address complaints and dissatisfaction from both parties
- Supervise sales associates and handle change requests by customers, as well as check that goods are in good condition
- Be acquainted with sales items and procedures in the department in order to provide accurate information to clients that can enhance sales transactions
- Develop sales strategies to reach new customers and also grab the attention of already existing ones to boost sales in the department
- Train members of the sales team in order to make them better sales associates
- Have a positive approach to sales strategies and motivate sales associates to keep their heads up in both good and bad moments in the sales department
- Supervise opening and closing of the store at the appropriate time.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Day to day, and annual responsibility for volume sales and margin for the sales department.
- Ensure adherence to company SHEQ policy at all times.
- The ideal candidate should possess direct sales/outdoor sales industry experience,
- Demonstrate aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Must be result-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Physical capability to handle up to 50Kg LPG cylinders on a daily basis is required. Knowledge of LPG systems, products and PHC area would be an advantage.
- The position best suits an individual with sales, negotiating and interpersonal skills. Further competencies include, demonstration of successful winning approach to securing new clients, customer focus and business acumen.
- Possibility of travel at short notice.
- Report directly to the 3 Executive Officer (3EO).
The ideal candidate should;
- Possess an International Passport
- Be young, dynamic and energetic achiever (Aged 25 – 28 years)
- Have relevant educational and/or domestic qualification
- Have previous work/industry experience
- Be eloquent and hardworking
- Have good dress sense and good work ethic
- Live within reasonable distance of Rumuigbo, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
The successful candidate for this role has a fantastic opportunity to work for an innovative company. This is a potentially long – term, stable opportunity with great career prospect for candidates who can impress and maintain a correct attitude.
Straight Commission + perks and benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s in PDF format to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 15th July, 2016 [5pm]
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.