An International Development Organization is seeking applications from qualified Nigerian nationals for the following position:
Job Title: Office Cleaner
Job Location: Abuja, Adamawa, Borno and Yobe
Number of Positions: One each at Abuja, Adamawa and Borno and two at Yobe
Position Start Date: Immediate
Educational Qualification: Secondary school certificate is required
Years of Experience: Not Speified
- Ability to handle multiple and potentially competing deadlines
- Good communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Job Specification(s): Position Summary:
The office cleaner will be responsible for daily cleaning and generator maintenance. The office cleaner will ensure that the office is clean and orderly and presentable to visitors. The office cleaner will keep tidy the kitchen, lobby, empty rubbish bins, ensure that the yard is clean and maintained and monitor generator usage, turning on the generator in the morning, and ensuring that the generator is secured in the evening.
Reporting & Supervision:
The office cleaner reports to the Office Manager.
- Keep office clean and orderly, including the kitchen, lobby and toilets
- Empty rubbish bins
- Secure generator and ensure that basic usage logs are maintained
- Maintain yard and basic landscaping duties
- Any other work as required
Apply Before: July 15, 2016
How to Apply: Interested applicants for this position MUST submit the following documents to [email protected]
- A current resume or curriculum vitae (CV) listing all job responsibilities; AND
- A cover letter;
Please reference the job title and location on the subject line, your cover letter and resume/CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.