Tropical General Investments (TGI) is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Chartered Accountancy or other equivalent degree from any Institution of repute
Years of Experience: Minimum 15 years functional experience with minimum 5 years’ experience of handling Finance & Accounts functional head.
- Work experience in any big FMCG/manufacturing industry.
- Good experience of working in an ERP environment like SAP, Mfg-Pro, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics systems.
Job Specification(s): Job description
Overall accountability of Finance & Accounts function with specific focus on business strategy, investment plans, developing portfolio strategy, setting operational direction, reviewing and evaluating operating mechanisms
- Providing leadership to Finance & Accounts and IT function at group level.
- Forecasting the funding requirements, assess its impact on the Balance Sheet and cash flow, monitoring bank borrowings limits and information circulation to bankers.
- Financial planning of new projects (Capex, acquisitions, new products, expansion, etc).
- Reviewing and analyzing Internal Audit observations and deciding corrective actions on it.
- Analyzing Balance Sheets, P & L accounts of all group Companies and submitting it to GMD.
- Setting and monitoring Finance & Accounts and IT functions goal and objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Enhancing and monitoring the Internal Audit policies and procedures of the group.
- Coordinating surprise audits.
- Understanding Company’s new and modified business avenues, modal, strategy, etc and aligning Finance & Accounts and IT functions with them.
- Organizational development thru’ leadership development plans, succession planning, etc for critical positions in the department.
- Building competent, effective, efficient and result oriented team/organization.
- All relevant record keeping and reporting.
- Implementation and maintenance of quality systems and continuous improvement methodologies with specific focus on growth, cost reduction and process improvements.
- Monitoring currency exposure and the currency risks.
- Responsible for making strategic decisions, investment plans, financial planning/budgeting, developing financial aspects of 3 – 5 years Annual Operating Plan (AOP), capital expenditure plan and cost control including P & L responsibility for all group Companies.
- Making strategy to manage the working capital with the clear mandate to improve the trading cycle and reduce the finance cost.
- Responsible for Business Intelligence (BI) by integrating cross-functional business activities and transactions thru’ IT solutions. Designing IT strategies and infrastructure/services plan for the Group.
- Monitoring Finance & Accounts functions of all group Companies including MIS reviewing, various financial reports analyses, legal & statutory compliances, etc.
- Monitoring the legal cases pertaining to Finance & Accounts function.
- Controlling manpower cost of Finance & Accounts and IT Functions in all group Companies.
- Participating in management meets and discussion on business strategy
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should, Click Here to Apply