Nimbus Resource Solutions seeks to recruit to fill the vacant positions below:
- Group Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Commercial Officer
- Chief Operations Officer
Group Chief Financial Officer Job Vacancy at Nimbus Resource Solutions
Job Title: Group Chief Financial Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in an Executive Financial position
- Degree/Masters/MBA in related discipline with CPA qualifications
- Experience in formulation of strategy and execution
- Direct experience in business partnering with board of directors
- Exposure in managing developing countries with diverse nationalities and cultures
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, flexible, and innovative approach to operational management
- Solutions orientated
- Experience working in the African market
- Aggressive, independent and self-motivated
- Excellent communication, persuasion and presentation skills
My client is seeking an outstanding Group Chief Finance Officer to drive the company’s long term financial management strategies. This position will report to the Board of Directors and would suit an Ex Pat.
The right individual will be able to demonstrate his/her proven track record of working in a fast moving environment at an executive level able to own the financial matters of a 1 Billion Dollar turnover business.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and experienced professional to contribute to the growth strategy and direction within the Company.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for management of the accounting function, including preparation of all monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
- Oversee Group consolidation and provide finance support for all affiliated subsidiaries
- Management of internal and external stakeholders; Board of Directors, Divisional, Department Heads, JV Partners, Audit firms, Banks, Management Consultancies
- Critically analyse and negotiate distribution agreements, strategic partnerships, and project proposals
- Oversee the Treasury and Corporate Finance functions to adequately mitigate financial risks and enhance the growth of the organisation
- Provide accurate, timely and astute financial analysis and advice to the CEO and Board of Directors
- Assist with the planning, review and implementation of information systems to maximize financial & investment efficiency and reporting
A highly attractive Ex Pat package is on offer including accomodation, transport, healthcare, schooling and bonus
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidate should click here
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.