KPMG Nigeria is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions:
- Brand Manager – Facilities Management
- Real Estate/ Property Manager – Facilities Management
- Architect/Project Manager – Facilities Management
Brand Manager – Facilities Management Job Vacancy at KPMG Nigeria
Job Title: Brand Manager – Facilities Management
Ref #: JA23
Industry / Sector: Facilities Management
- The Branding Manager will be responsible for planning, developing and directing marketing & communications efforts to increase the value and performance of the company’s brand and image.
- Develop brand strategies and translate such into brand plans, and go-to-market strategies.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against the company’s goals and objectives.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with company strategy.
Qualifications and Experience
- First degree and/or post graduate degree in Marketing or any related field from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of ten (10) years working experience in similar positions.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing and communications such as; advertising, market research, consumer behavior, and marketing analytics garnered from years of hands-on experience.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Sound interpersonal, networking and negotiation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates
Click Here to Apply
In addition, please send by email, with the relevant Job Title & Code stated in the subject of the email, your updated CV and a Cover Letter detailing your interest and contact information to [email protected]
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.