BASF seeks to recruit to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Corporate Communications & Governmental Relations Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: A completed University degree (or equivalent) in BCom Communications or BCom Marketing/Journalism
Years of Experience: A minimum of 8 years of working experience in public relations, project management and marketing communication, preferably both in an agency and in-house, Experience in working in Communication/PR for a multinational company is essential.
- Must be fluent speaking and writing English, German will be an advantage
Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and on-the-job training as part of a committed team. Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Job Segment: Manager, Management, Bilingual
Job Specification(s): What you can expect
To support and deliver an effective and cost efficient Communication Service to the BASF Group within the Country Cluster West Africa, in alignment with the Corporate Communications and Governmental Relations Product catalogue.
Responsibilities will include
- Provide input in respect of the overall annual communications,advocacy & governmental relations strategy, communications plan and budget for Corporate Communications for West Africa.
- Responsible for Internal Communications input and implementation for the Country Cluster West Africa and specific internal communications tasks acrosss Africa,pro-active contribution to intranet (re-launches), internal publications, plasmas, on-line reporter, events etc.in alignment with Head of Communications Africa. www.justjobsng.com
- Support for the Country Cluster West Africas internet page, articles, possible corporate events, social media (FB/Twitter for Africa) profiling of local key personnel ie. Country Cluster Head, Market Area Head as well the organisation.
- Marketing Communications will be part of the service portfolio, incl. Project management & budgeting
- Responsible for crisis communications for West African countries – all in close cooperation and alignment with Head of Communications and the West African County Cluster Head
- Develop a CSR Strategy & Communications plan (incl. budget proposal) for the Country Cluster East Africa in line with the CSR policy.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply