University of Lagos (UNILAG) hereby invites suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below:
- Technical Assistant III (Printer)
- Technical Assistant III (Lithographer)
- Technical Assistant III (Media Electronic Print)
Technical Assistant III (Printer) Job Vacancy at UNILAG
Job Title: Technical Assistant III (Printer)
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates for the post of Technical Assistant III (Printer) should possess SSCE/NECO/WASSC/GCE O/L certificate with five (5) Credits including Mathematics & English Language, plus Trade Test in Printing Technology.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience & must be able to operate Kords 64, QM 46 and Cutting Machine.
- Must have skills in Pre and Post Production; as well as be able to cost production from origination to post press.
- Membership of Nigeria Printing Press Association will be an added advantage.
Conditions of Service
- As contained in the University of Lagos Regulations Governing Conditions of Service (Junior Staff)
CONTISS 4 = N194,511.96 – N297,972.00
Application Closing Date
17th July, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Aaplications which must be in ten (10) accompanied with copies of relevant certificates and credentials. Such applications must be accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) showing the followings:
- Place and Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Postal Address
- State of Origin
- Marital Status
- Schools and Institutions attended with dates
- Qualifications attained with dates
- Working Experience and Positions held
- Name of Employer
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees plus letter of reference from each of the referees.
All Applications are to be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar (Non-Teaching),
2nd Floor, Room 242, Senate House,
University of Lagos,
- Applicants must be ICT compliant as there will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) for all.
- The post for which applications is made should be indicated at the top left corner of the envelope.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.