University of Calabar is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
- University Librarian
- Director of Health Service
- Deputy Director of Health Service
University Librarian Job Vacancy at University of Calabar
Job Title: University Librarian
- The Librarian is a Principal Officer in charge of Library affairs and responsible to the Vice Chancellor for the administration of the University Library.
- The candidate should be a Chartered Librarian of the Professional Association.
- Candidates should have good honours degree and higher degrees MLS, PhD in Library and Information Science.
- They should possess at least 15 years post qualification cognate experience in a Library of an academic institution and must have served as Head of several major Divisions in such a Library.
- They should also be conversant with modern trends in Library Automation.
- A significant number of publications in national and international reputable journals showing evidence of active research will be an added advantage.
Condition of Service
Conditions of service are the same as those obtainable in the Nigerian University system.
The salary attached to this post is CONTISS 15.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are required to forward their applications in 15 copies, together with detailed up-to-date CV, stating among other things:
- Present position/duration
- Present Salary
- Nationality and names of three referees, who should be requested to forward confidential reports on such application to the Registrar
All applications and referees report should be addressed to:
University of Calabar,
Note: Any application received after the deadline will not be considered.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.