Nestle Nigeria Plc is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Nutrition Advisor
Job Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Bauchi and Rivers State
Educational Qualification: Fresh graduates with a BSc /HND qualification (Minimum of Second Class Upper /Lower Credit respectively) in Human Nutrition, Food Science & Technology and other Biological science fields (i.e. Microbiology, Botany, Biochemistry etc.)
Years of Experience: Not Specified
- You must have completed National Youth Service Corps
- Good Communication & Presentation Skills
- Good Planning and Organization Skills
- Candidate applying for the position of Nutrition Advisor must be willing to work in any State in the advertised region.
Job Specification(s): Nestlé Wyeth Nutrition is a globally managed business under the Nestlé umbrella currently looking for Nutrition Advisors for – Lagos, Abuja, Bauchi and Rivers State (1year Contract)
- The potential candidates will be expected to assist in communication of our infant formula in assigned territories of health care practitioners and PHC’s that will need affordable Infant nutrition solutions. You have no sales responsibility.
- The candidates will report directly to the Field Operation Manager (FOM) in charge of the candidate’s assigned territory, who will supervise their operations using the prevailing documentation and reporting tools.
Apply Before: 11th July, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online