MTN Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant (PA) to Chief Financial Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND
Years of Experience: Minimum of 1 year’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
Other Requirements: Experience & Training:
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in an administrative capacity in a reputable company.
- Experience in administrative support for a top management personnel of a reputable company, with local and international operations.Job Descriptions
- Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by partnering with MTNN’s Partners to improve their processes which in turn will improve the efficiency of MTNN’s operations.
- Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions, participating in think-tank activities etc.
- Sustain the right organisational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviours every time.
- Act as the point of contact to the Executive, handling and distributing confidential mails, telephone calls, faxes, etc.
- Develop and maintain an efficient documentation and filing (electronic and hard) process.
- Prepare meeting/conference logistics and host visitors on behalf of the Executive.
- Co-ordinate and manage Executive calendars, travel arrangements and schedules, negotiating potential conflicts and determining feasible alternatives.
- Perform a diversity of secretarial and administrative support activities including composing memos and correspondences, compiling reports, creation of spreadsheets and manipulation of spreadsheet data.
- Cross-examine documents for Exec’s review to ensure quality control and compliance to MTNN policies.
- Collate monthly activity reports from the different units within the assigned department for the Exec’s review.
- Perform quality control checks on assigned Exec’s presentations, to ensure proper formatting and elimination of errors.
- Process all requisitions for the assigned Exec’s office.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Apply Before: 14th July, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online