Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) seeks to recruit to fill the following vacant positions:
- Deputy Rector
- Director of Works and Services
- Chief Security Officer
Deputy Rector Job Vacancy at IMT
Job Title: Deputy Rector
- The Deputy Rector is a Principal Officer. He is responsible to the Rector in the area of proper academic leadership in the Institute.
- He/she shall assist the Rector in the performance of such functions as the Rector may assign to him/her especially in matters that are academic in nature.
- The Deputy Rector shall also act for the Rector whenever the Rector is absent.
- Candidates for the post of Deputy Rector must possess a minimum of a Ph.D in any of the courses studied in IMT.
- The candidate should also have a minimum of 15 years academic experience in an institution of higher learning, and must have attained the rank of Chief Lecturer.
- He/she must show verifiable evidence of academic achievement and leadership in his area.
- Adequate knowledge and application of ICT is indispensable.
- Membership of reputable professional organizations is an advantage.
Conditions of Service
- This position attracts remuneration and other conditions of service similar to what is applicable to other Polytechnics in Nigeria.
- The Deputy Rector has a non- renewable tenure of three years.
- A period of three years must elapse before a former Deputy Rector qualifies to be re-appointed.
Application Closing Date
2nd August, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 20 copies each of their Applications, Credentials and Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae to:
Institute of Management and Technology (IMT),
PMB 1079, Enugu,
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.