HCDC Limited is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Strategist
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a top tier University, with an analytical/numerical leaning preferred. Postgraduate MBA is a requirement.
Years of Experience: 4+ years of work experience, with at least 2 years of experience developing and executing “Blue Ocean” venture projects. Experience in operational management roles preferred, with cross-functional experience and responsibility developing and implementing organizational processes.
Financial services industry experience preferred.
Other Requirements: Skills:
- Business Acumen.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Project Planning, Reporting & Control
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, maturity and ability to build and lead effective teams
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Financial Management
- Strategic thinking and strong execution skills
- Strong analytical and critical reasoning skills
- Exceptional Project Management skills
Responsible for drawing up business plans that can stand the rigour of proper scrutiny and deliver value to the providers of capital.
- Screens potential businesses by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Produces feasibility studies/business plans for new product development.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Evaluates operational issues to determine how competitive and current it is with the latest trends in the industry.
- Monitors external and internal environment for development of new market segments.
- Develops marketing campaigns for new products and services. This includes formulating a specific budget and expenditure plan for each.
- Participates in the development and preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based upon broad organization goals and objectives and recommend their adoption to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Closes new business deals in conjunction with the CEO by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Apply Before: Not Specified
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply