The Mitchell Group, Inc. (TMG) is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
- Project Coordinator
- Chief of Party
- Senior Monitoring Specialist
- Project Director
- Agriculture and Food Security Specialist
- Project Administrator
- Health and Nutrition Specialist
- Food Assistance Specialist
- Information Management Specialist
- Survey Design Specialist
- Security Advisor
Project Coordinator Job Vacancy at The Mitchell Group, Inc. (TMG)
Job Title: Project Coordinator
- This individual will be based in Maiduguri, ideally, if feasible and will receive guidance and supervision from the Project Director on how best to coordinate the work of the Subject Matter Experts and Reporting Specialists.
- This individual will receive administrative support from the Project Administrative Staff person.
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following documents below as MS Word files via e-mail to: email@example.com In the subject line, please indicate “Project Coordinator – Nigeria”.
- Complete and sign USAID form No. AID 1420-17 (Completed form should be sent to the email address above)
- Brief cover letter that includes a one paragraph summary of your key qualifications
- Current CV/résumé with references.
Note: CV’s/resumes will be reviewed as they are received. Early application is encouraged. No phone calls please. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.