MedQraft is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Assistant
Job Location: Nationwide
Educational Qualification: A First degree in any of the Health Sciences, Management & Marketing disciplines.
Years of Experience: Minimum of one (1) year sales experience in pharmaceutical or health related products.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Must demonstrate competence in performing cold calling, advanced networking, relationship development, target marketing to specific MedQraft prospects, and have advanced selling skills.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Flexible and mature approach with ability to work unsupervised.
- Technology for Medical Advancement…
Job Specification(s): Responsibilities
- Work with sales team to identify and develop new businesses.
- Contact customers by e-mails, cold calling, etc for new business development opportunities.
- Perform win/loss, prospect and sales pipeline reporting to the Manager.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities.
- Maintain all prospective customer data in the company database or other as defined by your manager and Director and use the information contained therein as the sole resource for prospective customer and partner interactions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction for business development and retention.
- Understand the business needs of customers and provide solutions to meet those needs.
- Maintain strong product knowledge that allows effective sales presentation to customers.
How to Apply: