Ensure Insurance Plc is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Educational Qualification: This role demands that you have a HND/BSc certificate. BUT If you have an OND certificate and you believe you can really convince us to let you in given the competitive nature of the job, then do apply but note that you have to be real good.
Years of Experience: Not Specified
- Excellent communication, listening presentation skills (some of our clients are high net worth individuals and corporations and as such you should exhibit a bold and enterprising personality when with them)
- Plenty of drive, initiative and motivation
- An honest and trustworthy manner
- Attention to detail
- The ability to analyse and research information
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- An interest in financial products and markets
- Good computer skills
What we Offer
- World class work environment (your co-workers are captains of the industry), Flexi work schedule (challenge yourself at your own pace), an outstanding remuneration that can only get better as you develop on the job and the legitimacy that comes with working with our brand name.
Full Disclosure; Why this job is positively different:
- We intend to make a full disclosure as we want all interested to know what the job is all about. We won’t be sugar-coating anything as we know how let down one can feel when you eventually discover that what you signed up for is not what you were told from the outset.
- Should you be interested and subsequently selected, you’d be acting in the role of a relationship manager (yes, you will be managing for real) and we solemnly and positively assure you this that this is beyond the usual thing you may be used to.
- Want to spruce up your CV and increase your chances for getting that job you desire via experience garnered from a commercial experience offered by an established multinational firm? Then you need to come on board.
- So, you think you can best other candidates? Then take a chance. Get out there, get in the fray, network, meet interesting people, get your hands dirty with work, make your bones, come work with in one of the most outstanding multinational company to come into the financial sector with an amazing work environment.
This is what you will be engaged in:
- Setting up meetings with new clients
- Supervising a team (should you excel that much)
- Proffering expert advice to clients (existing and potential)
- Representing the firm in professional and business functions
- Researching the latest products and regulations
- Looking for new sales opportunities via inbound and outbound marketing
- Conducting product presentations
Apply Before: 26th July, 2016.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Applicants should note that this recruitment drive has not been contracted to any HR firm. All applications should be sent to the mail provided. Applications from other avenues WILL NOT be considered