A Construction Chemical company is currently seeking suitably and qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
- Procurement Manager
- Research and Development Manager
Procurement Manager Job Vacancy at A Construction Chemical company
Job Title: Procurement Manager
- The experienced Procurement Manager to be responsible for the supply of products and services essential for our company’s operations.
- Candidate will strategize to find the most cost-effective deals and suppliers.
- The Procurement Managers role is to discover the best ways to minimize our procurement expenses so that the company can invest in its growth and people.
- Devise and employ fruitful sourcing strategies
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure the clarity of the specifications and expectations of
- the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Anticipate unfavourable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Discover the most profitable suppliers and initiate business partnerships Negotiate with external vendors to secure the most advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and re-evaluate existing contracts
- Perform risk management regarding supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Proven working experience as a procurement manager for 3 to 4 years,
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in ‘reading” the market
- Aptitude in decision-making and good numerical knowledge
- Experience in collecting and analysing data
- Familiar with the use of ERP is an additional advantage
- BSc degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration is the minimum requirement.
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and CV’s to: [email protected] with “Procurement Manager” as subject of the mail.
Note: Emails, cover letter and CV attachment not properly titled or written will not be opened. Not abiding to the rules and regulations will lead to total disqualification
Application Deadline 12th July, 2016.
***NOTE***: Click NEXT to go to the next vacant position.